- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add coriander, paprika Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 8 minutes or until browned.
- Add crushed tomato. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells following packet directions.
- Divide beef mixture and salad tacos evenly between taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, chopped tomato and cheese.