- Mix all the ingredients for the peri-peri sauce together in a jar or bottle with a lid.
- Shake it well and leave to stand for before using.
- Cut the back of the prawns open with sharp scissors and remove the intestinal vein.
- Cut through the flesh to butterfly the prawns.
- Mix the oil and garlic together and pour over the prawns add a glass of white wine.
- Pan fry Cook only for about 5 minutes a side.
- Drizzle liberally with the peri-peri sauce, or serve the sauce on the side if you prefer.
*Serve immediately with lemon wedges.*