- Grilled Lamb Lollipops on Asparagus with Fresh Basil Pesto
- In a Pestal molder add the garlic, rosemary, thyme and salt.
- Pulse until combined – Pour in olive oil and pulse into a paste.
- Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 10 min in the refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow the chops to come to room temperature – this should take about 20 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat until almost smoking, add the chops and sear for about 8 minutes.
- Flip the chops over and cook for another 3 minutes for medium- well and 3 1/2 minutes for medium.