300g Penne Pasta
a drizzle Olive Oil
5 Chicken Breast
pinch of each Salt and Pepper
3tbsp Basil pesto tub
200g Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the pasta according to its package directions. Before draining the pasta, reserve ¼ cup of the starchy cooking liquid.
- As the pasta cooks, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add the chicken salt and pepper. Stir well to coat the chicken.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, until the chicken, is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta and the pesto to the skillet with the chicken. Stir well.
- To loosen up the sauce, add some of the reserved starchy cooking liquid if needed.