- Rustic Oven Roasted Veggies with Buffalo Mozzarella
Fresh chopped Parsley
Salt and Pepper
- Put the courgettes, sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and toss well.
- Roast in preheated 220 ºC oven for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Add tomatoes, herbs and seasoning and stir to mix. Roast for a further five to 10 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and just beginning to brown at the edges.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle lightly. Serve with Mozzarella on top.