500g Lamb Chops
1 Garlic Cloves
Salt and Pepper
Basil pesto tub
- Pre Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Season your lamb chops with salt and pepper, fresh herbs and minced garlic. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Lay chops seasoned side down on grill pan. Immediately and season other side of chops. Grill for approximately 5 minutes.
- Flip chops and sear briefly, then put entire pan into the oven for approximately 5 minutes for medium rare.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving drizzle basil pesto and enjoy with a beer!